Invacare's Group I Therapeutic Support Surfaces are designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. The three types of modalities allow you to choose the right product for the individual user. Product types include alternating pressure overlays, static air overlays, and foam mattress replacements. All of these products are simple to use and easy to maintain.
- Advanced pump technology alternately inflates and deflates air cells
- Variable pressure setting for added patient comfort
- Pump can be mounted on the bed with built-in bracket
- Does not contain latex
- Long end flaps secure pad to mattress
- Product Weight: Pump: 3.5 lb Pad: 4.6 lb
- Overall Length: Pump: 10" Pad: 118"
- Overall Width: Pump: 6" Pad: 34"
- Thickness: Pump: 4" Pad: 2.5"
- Electrical: Pump: 115V, 160 Hz, 1A Pad: N/A
- Code Approval: Pump: UL-1431 Pad: N/A
- Warranty: Pump: 1 Year
Pad: 30 Days
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb.