Includes unit with 2 hour internal battery, one 3 hour external battery pack with case, AC and DC adapters/chargers for home and car, RV, motor boat etc use, durable standard carrying case with strap system that allows case to be used as a back pack, shoulder strap, waist strap or carried like a brief case, one nasal cannula and owner's manual. Each LifeChoice comes with a standard three (3) year warranty. Warranty covers entire unit - excluding batteries.
The LifeChoice® Oxygen Concentrator, by Inova Labs, delivers true mobility and independence 24/7. With the new exclusive, patent pending Sleep Mode technology, patients can use the LifeChoice® continuously, 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. The LifeChoice is a pulse dose system designed for Patients requiring 1, 2 or 3LPM of supplemental oxygen.
The exclusive Sleep Mode setting increases the sensitivity to detect breathing by 10 times, to ensure the LifeChoice® can detect nighttime breathing and still supply the patient with the necessary oxygen therapy.
Now with over 5 hours of battery time.
More Freedom, More Activity, More Life!
The internal battery provides approximately 2 hrs of use which is increased to over 5 hours of use with the included Supplemental battery pack (included with every LifeChoice purchase)!
The whole unit weighs less than 5 pounds and is held within the small side carry case (included) which is similar to the size and look of a camera bag:
- True Mobility — No cart required.
- Over 5 hours of battery time = more mobility!
- Exclusive Sleep Mode technology
(for 24/7/365 days a year use!)
- Smallest stationary/portable OC available!
- Quiet. And, less than 5 lbs!
- User friendly controls, easy to read keypad.
- Ready-to-go carry case with strap system for multiple carrying options.
- Reliable device and smart design.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Reimbursable by insurance and medicare.*
- FAA approved for in flight use.**
- Built to last - 3 year warranty included.***
The LifeChoice® is a Stationary and Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) with a pulse mode system, delivering oxygen equivalent to a continuous flow of 1, 2 and 3 lpm, and is equipped with state of the art SLEEP MODE technology. The compact size and light weight (under 5 lbs) make it perfect for maintaining the quality of life all patients seek.
Any doctor will tell you that better mobility equates to a longer, healthier life. No big bulky cylinders or liquid oxygen to lug around. No need for separate portable and stationary machines. And, the LifeChoice® is virtually maintenance free.
||90% (+/- 3%)
|Oxygen Concentration Sensor Alarm:
||85% or Less
|Flow Control Pulse Settings:
||1,2 & 3 LPM Equivalent to Continuous Flow
|Mode of Operation:
||Stationary / Portable
||Height - 9.5", Width - 7.5" (at widest point), Depth 3.125"
||AC 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz cycles
DC 12 to 19 VDC
Battery 12 to 16.8 VDC
|Approximate Internal Battery Duration:
|Approximate Battery Recharge Time:
|| Approx 4 Hours
|Approx. Supplemental Battery Duration:
|Approx. Supplemental Battery Recharge:
|| Approx 6 Hours
||2 Minutes with an LED Signal
||Less Than 50 Decibels
|Operational Temperature Range:
||41F (5C) to 104F (40C)
|Operational Humidity Range:
||0% to 95%, Non-condensing
|Operational Altitude Max:
|Storage Temperature Range:
||-4F (-20C) to 140F (60C)
||0% to 95%, Non-condensing
||36 Months limited
FREE OxiGo Premier Pulse Oximeter for a limited time only!!!!
Features of the Oximeter Plus Oxi-Go The Premier Fingertip Oximeter:
- Large Bright Display of SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Pulse bar.
- Low power consumption, automatic power off: Approximately 30 Hour normal operation.
- Battery-low indicator.
- Supports 2 AAA alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult.
- Small & lightweight design ( total 0.09 lbs without batteries ).
- 2 year limited warranty.
- Measurement range: 70-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Measurement accuracy: ◦80%-100%; ±2%◦70%-79 %; ±3%◦0%-69%; unspecified
- Measurement range: 30-235 bpm
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Measurement accuracy: ◦30 - 100; ±2 bpm◦101 - 235; ±2%
- Operation Temperature: 41°F to 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 131°F
- Operation Humidity: RH ≤ 85%
- Storage Humidity: RH ≤ 85%
- This product complies with IEC60601-1-2 for electromagnetic compatibility Class B.
- Type: Large Bright Digital LED display.
- Parameters: SpO2, Pulse Rate, Pulse Bar.
- Mode: 1 display mode.
Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light:
- Deviation is smaller than ± 1% between values of Oxyhemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor condition and present lighting sources and that measured in dark room.
- Dimension: 2.3 in(W) x 1.3 in(H) x 1.3 in(D).
- Weight: 0.09 lbs(without batteries).
*The LifeChoice is a prescription required medical device. A doctor or the patient may fax or email the appropriate doctor’s prescription for supplemental oxygen use in t he patients name to Info@mobilitycare.com or fax to 1-310-618-0614. Please make sure the Mobilitycare.com order number is included on or with the prescription since the patients name and purchaser’s name might be different. Your order number will be confirmed to you via email or phone operator when you place your order with Mobilitycare.com and the order is confirmed. The LifeChoice can not ship until the doctor’s prescription is received by Mobilitycare.com with the corresponding order number.
Email to a Friend
Follow Us on